Saturday, May 30, 2015

Financial awareness is crucial to economic independence



Image Source: employeebenefits.co.uk


There should be more classes on financial awareness. Most business experts assert that financial awareness is one of the most important concepts both children and adults need to learn. This training should begin immediately, with no age restrictions, as financial awareness is what determines economic success in the form of independence and accountability.

If one were to look at the major personal financial challenges, lack of funds, bad credit, and poor accounting are the most common. There are, of course, unforeseen circumstances leading to these that must be acknowledged: a sudden death, global recession, etc., but these are few and far between. For the most part, these challenges are preventable outcomes given proper training and diligence.

 
Image Source: moneywisepastor.com

In the financial world, it is not true that everyone is born equal. Depending on parentage and background, an individual may be born into debt (quite literally). Nevertheless, everyone has equal opportunity to remedy their financial situations. This begins with a proper understanding of finance or developing financial awareness. Different strategies can be applied in order to get out of debt (if ever) or simply maintain a proper standing among banking institutions. This helps when applying for a bank loan or credit card.

The goal of financial awareness is achieving economic independence. This is determined when one is in full control of spending and can easily see where funds are being allocated.


Image Source: girlsjustwannahavefunds.com

Learn more financial tips by following this The Remada Company Twitter account.

8 comments:

  1. Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, student loans, unsecured consolidation loans,project funding etc ... Or simply refuse loan from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons? We are the right solutions for credit! We offer loans to businesses and individuals with low and affordable interest rate of 2%. So if you are Interested in an urgent and secured loan. For more information kindly email us today Via: elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sharing this here for people looking for a loan to see the great financial help that Mr Pedro offered me during the time of pandemic which really was hard for everyone to cope with life and business but Mr Pedro pay attention to my cry and granted me a loan of $400,000.00 to boost up my business with a low rate of 2% annual return I have paid six months and I'm still paying and really hope to take another loan from him and his loan company after finishing my repayment.This is a great work that Mr Pedro, a loan officer, rendered to me and you can contact him on pedroloanss@gmail.com for any kind of financial help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    Thanks for sharing this post. I get to know about the do’s and don’t’s of blog commenting it must be useful to all of us and definitely, i ll remember all these points while I will comment

    Racking System Supplier in China

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    I liked your blog very much it is very interesting and I learned many things from this blog which is helping me a lot.

    Thanks a lot!

    Bustier Bra Top Online

    ReplyDelete